Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Greetings, Earth dwellers!

Just logged in to introduce myself. My real name's Graeme Cammack, also known as The Shed Man, and I've been listening to John's music since about 1979.

I currently live in Edinburgh but I'm in the process of emigrating to Johannesburg, just waiting for my residence visa application to be approved.

I'm not likely to be a frequent contributor to this forum, though I do visit the site often and receive the Metamatic newsletter. Last year I sent Rob some photos I took at John & Louis' gig at King Tut's in Glasgow and hopefully he'll eventually get round to posting some of them in the gallery (hint hint!!).

The main reason for joining the forum is that I need to sell off my collection of John Foxx / Ultravox vinyl records and Rob reckoned the forum was the best way to do that. I can't take them to South Africa with me (too expensive to ship and no room to store them) and I have almost everything on CD now anyway. There's nothing particularly rare or valuable there and anything that doesn't sell will end up in charity shops, but there may be something there that someone needs to complete their collection. I'll post a list when I get a chance to sort it all out.

Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with what's happening, Metamatically speaking, through this site when I arrive in sunnier climes. John & Louis, if you're reading this, it's time you got yourselves booked in to play some gigs in the Johannesburg / Pretoria area!

Cheers for now.

Graeme

ΤΏΤ

Welcome !

Welcome to the forum Graeme.

It's a nice idea to sell your Vinyl's on this site, though I have it all. Good luck with selling the stuff and in Johannesburg. wink

Hi and welcome !!

A warm welcome to the forum.

Good luck with the move to South Africa. At least it should be warmer wink

Peter

Welcome!
laugh
Brian

H Offline
Welcome to the forum. Good Luck in South Africa

H

M
M
Hi G,

Vienna said you were back.

Glad you got around to posting on the forum. I'll drop you an email shortly to catch up on things

This man is a very special friend of mine, fellow Metamaticites. A real jewel of a man.

The Archive
The Archive
Hi there Graeme,

Welcome to The Forum... laugh

Rob

Hi Graeme,

Welcome aboard!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.