Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#23453 04/18/07 08:45 AM
H
OP Offline
H
I have to admit this track is for me far and away the highlight of the rarities discs and I'm amazed it never made it onto the "In Mysterious Ways" album.

Now my memory may not be what it was, but I'm sure I remember reading in "The Service" shortly before the album a list of tracks that had been recorded for the album, including "Hanging In The Air", "And The Sky" and "Hiding In Plain Sight" (which of course became "Stairway"). This begs the question, were there ever "studio" versions of these tracks, and if so, what happened to them? I may be in a minority here, but I'd love to hear an album or even an EP of "In Mysterious Ways"-era unreleased tracks.

#23454 04/18/07 03:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i can only second herbert's comments here & some studio ( demo ) recordings of "hanging ..." & possible other songs would be greatly appreciated & treasured also by me ! :-)

#23455 04/18/07 04:27 PM
I remember a good few years ago that along with 'metamatica' there were possible thoughts for 'the garden' 'golden section' and 'in mysterious ways' to be released with there extra tracks too. The opportunities for these albums are still there..

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.