Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#22379 01/03/07 06:41 PM
C
Chris C Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hi Rob

Has John mentioned anything in respect of catalogue number META008CD?

This would have been the release after Cathedral Oceans III but before Tiny Colour Movies. John mentioned at the time in one of your newsletters that he had "2 projects chainsmoking in maternity", one of them was Tiny Colour Movies. Could META008CD be this other?

I doubt itīs an error and META008CD does exist or was going to exist. Could it have been Urban Motets or its reincarnation?

2 other strong candidates: 3rd album with Harold Budd, and Metamatica.

2007 is calling for this one John!

Cheers!
Chris C wink

#22380 01/04/07 09:00 AM
The Archive
The Archive
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris C:
Has John mentioned anything in respect of catalogue number META008CD?

This would have been the release after Cathedral Oceans III but before Tiny Colour Movies. John mentioned at the time in one of your newsletters that he had "2 projects chainsmoking in maternity", one of them was Tiny Colour Movies. Could META008CD be this other?

I doubt itīs an error and META008CD does exist or was going to exist. Could it have been Urban Motets or its reincarnation?
I believe that the META008 catalogue number has been given to the Cathedral Oceans DVD.

Rob

#22381 01/04/07 07:55 PM
I have the DVD in my hand,it says META8DVD

Brian

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.