Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
c23 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi all, its been awhile since i have posted, but i thought i would share some of my Car photography as Cars seem to be a consistent Foxx undercurrent.....i hope you all like them....more to follow. The Convertible is my car, the rest belong to friends in the hobby.

c23 Offline OP
OP Offline
Part 2

[/QUOTE]

C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by c23:
thought i would share some of my Car photography as Cars seem to be a consistent Foxx undercurrent...
Great car's, and there's something about that undercurrent as you say, as in reality I have no actual interest in having a car, but I love these classic vehicles in your photographs, particularly when presented in a graphic style.

c23 Offline OP
OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by core memory:
Quote:
Originally posted by c23:
[b]thought i would share some of my Car photography as Cars seem to be a consistent Foxx undercurrent...
Great car's, and there's something about that undercurrent as you say, as in reality I have no actual interest in having a car, but I love these classic vehicles in your photographs, particularly when presented in a graphic style. [/b]
The Convertible in the pics is mine....i photograph it often in a variety of different locations. I like the contrast between the inherent beauty and lines of it, and the grit of some of the locations i use. I hope to photograph it in and around NYC this fall, and i will post the results here.

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.