Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 125 1 2 3 4 5 6 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by MemberD:
erm, 'scuse me...which way to the Russian embassy guv? gotta get me visa innit...
Why ? Are the Wurzels doing a come back gig in Leningrad ? laugh

Didn't know you were Chelski , if so my eternal thanks

Ooo arrr ... been a Blues fan since they won the FA cup in 1970..P Osgood, P Bonetti et al were all my heroes..plus Blue is the Colour being the best football record ever.
I was moved to tears when Frankie got the penalty in for his old mum .. we may even lose the final but it doesn't matter after that.

I
OP Offline
I
While your there Radler , Huddlestone worth a punt ?
Interpol have so far failed to locate Anthony Gardner !!!!

Just why an American Joy Division tribute band should be looking for a fictional defender is beyond me smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
While your there Radler , Huddlestone worth a punt ?

Just why an American Joy Division tribute band should be looking for a fictional defender is beyond me smile
heh! You can't have Huddlestone! But if you find Gardner you can keep him! Don't think of it as a loan...more a hinderence with a smile...and financial recompense attached. smile

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Quote:
[b] While your there Radler , Huddlestone worth a punt ?

heh! You can't have Huddlestone! But if you find Gardner you can keep him! Don't think of it as a loan...more a hinderence with a smile...and financial recompense attached. smile [/b]
Our club lawyers will be suing you for embezzlement re Gardner !!!
Anyway I can't wait for this season to finish Confession time here Radler . I had this strange William Burroughesque nightmare whereby the final whistle goes at GP on Sunday We've gone down one nil to the Barcodes and find ourselves out the top 5 for the first time this season , the Spammers having rolled over and died against Villa , thus depriving us of our deserved Yoofa place Obese topless barcodes are taunting us as Kris and Glenda's 80's chart rival "King Kev" complete with bubble perm wig (Made fashionable by him and Leo Sayer all those tears ago) goes skywards in his helicopter
Think I'll have to change my dealer !!

Hi Ivan,

I wish our season would end also, sadly, as you know - we’ve got Liverpool to contend with. I kind of wish my ‘end-of-season’ nightmare was as colourful as yours instead of the dull, flat binary of 1-1, 1-1, 1-1, 1-1, 0-1 that I’ve had to contend with recently.

I’m sorry to say that I reckon the Spam will roll over and die at Villa, and if they lose that 10th spot they’ve been hanging on by their fingernails with to us, I reckon Curbishley will get the boot…that’s assuming we beat Liverpool…which we won’t frown

I
OP Offline
I
OK Radler Get your sun cream and your Euros ready. We're both going on a European tour I just feel mighty relieved after today You let yourselves and us down this afternoon , but you did it when it mattered back in March
laugh laugh laugh

Quote:
OK Radler Get your sun cream and your Euros ready. We're both going on a European tour I just feel mighty relieved after today You let yourselves and us down this afternoon , but you did it when it mattered back in March
laugh laugh laugh
Cheers Ivan!

Do I need a passport for Goodison Park? laugh

I'm just glad it's over, got some silverware, stuffed the gooners and now we can re-build for next season smile

I
OP Offline
I
Good timing Just come on myself *
Don't worry about coming oop North Under the Schengen agreement , the border post on the Runcorn Bridge across the Mersey is now unmanned and free visaless transit is garantueed Makes it easier for John when he does his London gigs
Talking of the great man , was that him dancing like a gun in the small Bolton section , when the Trotters pissed on Chelsea's chips in the dying seconds of the season (bet we won't see much of Member D for the next few days laugh )

Guess we'll have to talk about music for the next 3 months or maybe cycling

* In the sense that I've just logged on rather than indulging in some weird auto erotic practice !!! Sorry to disappoint any Finnbar Saunders who might be lurking

I
OP Offline
I
3 pts for us "Darnt' Lern" in late Autumn gloom (29/11)while you'll get yours oop North in early glorious Summer sunshine (9/5)
I'm with Al Gore on this one ,Just cancel the 2 fixtures and we get Brownie points for our Carbon Footprint smile
Likewise , our one with Fulham about 300 consecutive victories for the team playing at home !

Page 4 of 125 1 2 3 4 5 6 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.