Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
F
F
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
The image set on the first Cathedral Oceans set is broadly the same as for the DVD which came out in 2006, and so because of that - and the fact that the images are far crisper and clearer on the second edition - it was decided to omit the first Cathedral Oceans DVD from this set.

Also, the audio for both Cathedral Oceans and Cathedral Oceans II has been remastered to bring them in-line with Cathedral Oceans III and the DVD.
Hmmm.
I've already bought Cathedral Oceans 3 times (original CD, on original DVD, and as a double-pack with Cathedral Oceans II) - I can't really bring myself to buy it a fourth time!

Also, these albums were just made for 5.1 surround sound - I love listening to them in 5.1...
if Cathedral Oceans I was in this package in remastered improved 5.1, I just might but it for the 4th time...... but it's not, and still no 5.1 mix for Cathedral Oceans II (come on, "Revolving Birdsong" so needs a 5.1 mix!)

So, no sale for me at this juncture....

For our Japanese friends...

ジョン・フ...#12540;ク

did I spell that right?
confused

Must admit I'm not tempted in buying all the CO albums again and I agree with Feline 1's veiws.

I have decided not to buy it either. frown

Peter

I've complained about all the catalogue recycling before, but even though I've bought the first one twice and the other two once, I don't have the book or the DVD, so what the heck. I ordered it.

Quote:
Originally posted by MemberD:
For our Japanese friends...

ジョン・フ...#12540;ク

did I spell that right?
confused
Perfect - learning yet another language, or already in your arsenal?? smile

alas not... only "copia e incolla" ....
wink

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.