For anybody interested...

I work at Sheffield Hallam University, and we put regular events on. Usually it's speakers from the world of business, sport or entertainment, but next month we've got a few events which are quite exciting, one of which features Martyn Ware.

Sci-Fi, Hi-Fi
Wednesday 17 October
Sci-Fi, Hi-Fi features Sheffield’s Martyn Ware – from the Human League and Heaven 17 – plus other musicians including The Modified Toy Orchestra, Luciana Haill, The Sancho Plan and Squid Soup, from the highly successful and sold-out winter Future of Sound tour (www.futureofsound.org).
The aim of the concert is to use thought-provoking and entertaining music through a specially designed sound system, creating an all-round 3D audioscape, to raise awareness of how sound can entertain and enthral us and to demonstrate the significance and importance of science in shaping everything we do – often in ways that we don’t automatically think of as being ‘scientific’.

The event seems to be based around a lot of audio-visual work, which seems quite interesting, particularly what I've seen of The Sanch Plan. Look them up on YouTube.

I wish they had thought of John for part of this, as I think he would have fitted in perfectly! Maybe next time!!

We're also doing a Star Wars event in the same week, featuring Dave Prowse, Kenny Baker and the guy who played one of the Ewoks. Anybody interested, I can give you more information!!