Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19
F
F
Quite nice dutch Garry laugh
I prefer "a night with John Foxx" as well (and don't get me wrong on this one now laugh )
Sadly enough the other headliner is better known with the masses and I guess thats why things go as they go.
I can understand where the frustration comes from though.
But...history is cruel now and then.

Quote:
Originally posted by fons:
Quite nice dutch Garry laugh
I prefer "a night with John Foxx" as well (and don't get me wrong on this one now laugh )
Sadly enough the other headliner is better known with the masses and I guess thats why things go as they go.
I can understand where the frustration comes from though.
But...history is cruel now and then.
I love you Fons...in a manly bear-hug kinda-way of course! laugh

But I still want justice...

JUDGE DREDD JUSTICE...

Gonna stop now...cos I can't work out if I sound like Charles Bronson in a 'Death Wish' movie...or Tammy Wynette seeking her man... eek

Please find attached, a vision of the immediate future -

Me outside The Troxy, gettin' medieval on yo' bastaaah's asses...

I AM THE LAW wink

F
F
haha laugh

Garry & Cathedral Oceans in a deadly mix cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvSe9PzX0I8&feature=related

these movies are great btw, but nothing beats the mighty "Rambu"!!!! cool my all-time favourite!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBlM6CSZDIc

Quote:
haha laugh

Garry & Cathedral Oceans in a deadly mix cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvSe9PzX0I8&feature=related

[b]- FONS! STOP GIVING THE PLAN AWAY!
laugh

these movies are great btw, but nothing beats the mighty "Rambu"!!!! cool my all-time favourite!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBlM6CSZDIc

- Nice Shirt...Nice hair...but I need to workout a little to meet the requirements laugh

Yours, THE INTRUDER

[/b]

F
F
what car does Mark Jones have? lol

btw. notice how he manages to smash open windows wink

Quote:
what car does Mark Jones have? lol

btw. notice how he manages to smash open windows wink
I'm bypassing everything by making my own crossbow - Rambo-style! I intend to ensnare the organisers in Epping Forest...using a very nice Chablis and the rattling of jewellery as bait wink

...but smashing open windows...that is pretty cool! laugh

The Archive
OP Offline
The Archive
I've just received the following statement regarding the Back To The Phuture shows at The Academy in Manchester and The Troxy in London...

Due to unforeseen production issues and illness to key people, it is with regret that Back To The Phuture Live and Dennis Music have reluctantly decided to postpone the shows at Manchester Academy on 2 December and London Troxy on 3 December until the New Year. Everyone involved in these events is extremely disappointed, however we have rescheduled the events as follows; Manchester Academy Fri April 1st, London Troxy Sat April 2nd. All tickets will be valid for these rescheduled dates. If necessary, refunds are also available from the point of purchase.

Rob

Call me a cynic. But I recieved my ticket today and then they postpone it! If they had done this before issuing tickets, then they might have had to refund the money automatically, but this way they keep our money!

P*ssed! You bet I am!

F
F
Quote:
Originally posted by sam.vox:
Call me a cynic. But I recieved my ticket today and then they postpone it! If they had done this before issuing tickets, then they might have had to refund the money automatically, but this way they keep our money!

P*ssed! You bet I am!
P!ssed? guess what I am! there you are with your non refundable bloody eurostar tickets and non-refundable pre-paid hotel on 3 december in east london...
The artists aside, they can't find people to replace the ill ones on this? I am not buying that at all.
To whoever responsible...thanks a lot (I deleted the, quite substantial, swearing bit)

I AM R E A L L Y P!SSED mad
fons

For me it's two people in a London hotel - non-refundable mad frown mad

Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.