Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i suppose that some of u may have noticed it too already ( or will notice it soon after this message ) , but mrs. & mr. x's "torque point" site & forum seem to have gone offline all of a sudden today , because yesterday it was still there , as i've checked it ! :-o

anybody here , who maybe knows some more about it than i do right now ?

mrs. x herself , maybe ?

Olaf, i dont know anything new about why its off today, but its off different than last time. I used to pop in to see the latest happenings, not so much lately since theres less interest from people in general now. Once i could not load the page properly but this time its a page with an offer to do web building. Dont know if you got the same thing. Very odd.*confused*

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by newvox:
Onces i could not load the page properly but this time its a page with an offer to do web building. Dont know if you got the same thing. Very odd.*confused*
yep ... i got that page too & really wonder now , what has happened there !? :-o

p. s. : for those of u , who may not know it - i'm talking about this site : http://www.torque-point.com

How unfortunate.

Looks like the domain has expired...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
*phew* ... it's still there - or better to say : back again , after a day off ! ;-)

fyi : http://www.torque-point.com/index.php?topic=690 ;-)

Thats good news. I looked a few weeks ago though and there was quite a lot of threads missing. Maybe that was part of it. The main one i noticed was my 'transcripted' posts for different lyrics to three early live versions of 'hes a liquid'. Four hours work up the spout. :rolleyes: Anyways nice to see the site back.

Sorry, we were moving hosts again. It was rather sudden, and I wasn't able to forewarn anyone. My sincere apologies.

Mrs. X

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.