Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10967 05/26/07 12:13 PM
OP Offline
What a great show. They started with the hole Architecture & Morality album and played some other early songs like Enola Gay, Messages or Electricity together with newer songs. I was very pleased about this 'cause I love more the early stuff - so this was MY! night. They played with the original line - up, which was perfect. Andy said : " In Germany this was the city we played the most gigs. Now I remember why!"
The gig was sold out - so they do a second gig on 28,May - which is sold out too. If I could I would go a second time. GREAT EVENING!!! smile

I can only say: if anyone have the chance to go to one of their shows - DO IT! It is really worth to go!!

wink , Andreas

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow Man:
I can only say: if anyone have the chance to go to one of their shows - DO IT! It is really worth to go!!
hey shadow mandreas ! :-)

i'll see them on monday in hamburg , as i sadly haven't got a ticket for the show u've went to anymore ... so we've missed to meet each other once again ! ;-o

however ... i suppose that i'll also have a really great day / evening then ! ;-)

cheers , m8 ! :-)

OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by SF Metamatrix:
however ... i suppose that i'll also have a really great day / evening then ! ;-)

cheers , m8 ! :-) [/QB][/QUOTE]

You will have a great evening, absolutely sure!
Enjoy it!!

wink Andreas

Really great you had a good night shadow man. smile

Looking forward to some more of there mini tours this year, although it may not be as good as these A+M shows.

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.