Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Rob are there ant plans to film the Roundhouse gig for a possible live DVD??

Administrator
Administrator
Allegedly the event is to be streamed live laugh laugh

details here from the Roundhouse

http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/whats-on/productions/john-foxx-4616
The John Foxx event will broadcast live online from Saturday 5 June at 7.30pm.

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
That is fantastic news!

F
F
i was at the Roundhouse a few minutes ago, tried to pick up my tickets
Didn't work though (they closed already), but i did hear a bit of the soundchecking! laugh
See you all tomorrow!

IT IS TODAY!!!

Going down with an old pal I have not seen for 25 years who founded a synth band when he was 16. I can finally give him his vinyl copy of The Garden back too, book and all.

Hope to be around many of you there. I have been doing a song by song per day, introduction to Metamatic on my Facebook and got to Touch and Go yesterday. Really enjoyed writing about the elements of the songs, and how John created a whole world in that album.

smile ))

Looking forward to it.Nice weather too! I'll be wearing my Follow Your Leader Prodigy Super Yellow t-shirt...... so introduce yourself!

According to the live update feed on the Roundhouse website during the streaming:

"Thank you for the comments, I understand this will be released offically sometime in the future"

Just been watching the stream of this.......aaaaarrrrrrggghhhhh why didn't I go, looked superb, great song selection, live drums, bass, etc.........John Foxx....why isn't this man a ******* superstar?????

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
According to the live update feed on the Roundhouse website during the streaming:

"Thank you for the comments, I understand this will be released offically sometime in the future"
Hope so, absolutely superb!!!

F
F
The gig was really superb!
And it got better and better towards the end.
As for me he might as well skipped the Metamatic material, the rest was THAT good!

They announced the recording on the doors, there were a bunch of cameras to be seen inside.

A big thanks to all i met during the evening, it only added to the fun.
Couldn't say bye because i ended up in a argument with a roundhouse security guy.
Big greets to Brian, Chris, Garry, Mr. Normall, Rob & Scott (your comments on THE movie still make me grin laugh )

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.