Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10762 04/02/07 11:11 PM
Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Sitting at home recovering from a nasty bout of food poisoning - if not poisoning then a very nasty disagreement - I came up with this simple little track which is a step into a new direction for my music. One might even dare label it "dance"!

See what you think... as always all feedback appreciated!

Beyond the Clouds

#10763 04/03/07 06:24 AM
M
M
Great track Alex! Very infectious. Love the way it builds. Like the brooding bass synth sound too.

#10764 04/03/07 09:54 AM
Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks! cool

I was surprised to make something so upbeat yesterday considering how ill I was feeling!!!

#10765 05/04/07 07:58 PM
M
M
Hi,
It's beautiful.
I'm new here, I'm just exploring the threads.
It remembers me of Billy McKenzie's Outernational and Joy Division. Tender and healing memories.

#10766 05/05/07 07:20 AM
Hey, Alex - that's a fantastic track!

Great sounds you've used there, and it's not at all harsh and in-your-face. That's my kind of dance track.

I'm just having a play around with the VST plug-in 'Oddity'. Don't know if you have this but it's a great re-incarnation of the Odyssey!

Hope you are feeling better now. I had to spend a few weeks away from work recently, and it's amazing what you can come up with when you are feeling grotty!

Look forward to more of the same..

Sarah B laugh x

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.