wink Hi to all music and sound lovers,

For those of you who don't already know, but may be interested in other fans music, please read on (hope this forum is the place to put this, as there isn't a 'Fan's Music' forum like on the Ultravox site).

I've only fairly recently put up my Soundclick page so only one track at present, although there will be more coming, slowly but surely, as time goes on. You can play the track as streaming Hi-Fi, as well as download the free mp3 if you like it.

My Soundclick page link is:

http://www.soundclick.com/gardenofsurrealdreams

There is also a standard interview on my page along with some band history info etc – possibly interesting for some to read.

I was up against a deadline with not much time to write and record this, so in the end I had to offer it in it's slightly flawed and fragile form, bare for the world to hear. It's probably the strangest sounding song I've ever done and is on the more experimental side of things.

For this one I ditched the guitars and synths and instead used only vocals, violin, arpa magica, electronic treatments and looped heartbeat skindrum. It may not be your thing but I hope you like it, or will at least be interested in giving it a listen.

In late Feb I was amazed when it reached no.2 in the Alternative-Experimental genre chart (out of 22,263 songs currently listed in that sub section) and also reached number 15 in the main Alternative chart (out of 104,923 songs currently listed in that main section). It's gives me a real buzz to know that people have been playing and hopefully enjoying it.

If you can, it's better to listen on headphones at a reasonable volume, as there are subtleties in the background and plenty of swinging sounds between speakers, the bass response is better also (well, on my headphones at least).

The title of the track is: 'Love Will Not Die When My Heart Stops Beating' (click on this title on the music page of my Soundclick and you'll see a bit more info and the short lyrics).

Once again the link is:

http://www.soundclick.com/gardenofsurrealdreams

Thanks for reading this far and I'd be keen to hear anyone's comments (I think!!! :rolleyes: ).
Over and way out for now.

Garden of Surreal Dreams