Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
robert Offline OP
OP Offline
Would highly recommend this issue. Plenty of stuff on the berlin era. Bit pricey at £5.99, but it dosent come along everyday.

Yes, it's excellent - well worth a read. And from what I can gather, it's all pretty accurate too.

M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
Yes, it's excellent - well worth a read. And from what I can gather, it's all pretty accurate too.
i bought it last week, but haven't read it yet. I'm particularly looking forward to reading about Low & Scary Monsters period.

Must find a bit of time to read it.

robert Offline OP
OP Offline
Love looking at the thin white duke era photos. I see the man who fell to earth (digitally remastered) is out. Have the dvd from 2002 so i may not bother with this one. A great strange film from nic roeg. Check out performance with jagger another roeg film out in march another classic. First time on dvd.

C
C
Thanks for letting us know.

Just ordered a copy laugh

Chris C

The magazine is just a joy to read. Its nice to learn a little more about Bowie's music, his journey and also to see other people's take on where he stands in music.

Interestingly, on a related link, L.G. and me went to a signing by Tony Visconti at Harrods last night promoting his book Bowie, Bolan and the Brooklyn Boy . It details in some depth his work with Bowie - a fascinating read and well worth getting if you have the opportunity.

wink

EG
x

I'll keep an eye out for that!

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.