Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 677 of 753 1 2 675 676 677 678 679 752 753
Prince, 'Indigo Nights' - a great little disc recorded at the various club nights played in addition to the 21 dates he performed at the main O2 Arena in London in Summer 2007.

smile

T
T
Last night, "Interplay" and "Credo" - both for the second time. For some reason "Credo" sounded a lot better last night - I'm sorry ... I'm sure it was just a case of being more in the mood for the latter.

Today, PJ Harvey "Let England Shake" for the second time.

Spandau Ballet The Singles Collection LP

C
C
Strange morning weatherwise, its warm, rainy, overcast and windy...
presently playing Adam Wiltzie's The Dead Texan album, it just fits so beautifully:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvOYox7AXV0

C
C
Two from The Besnard Lakes this warm clear blue day: Are The Dark Horse, and Are The Roaring Night, followed by a complete change of style with Vitalic: Ok Cowboy, which led naturally to... Interplay

Another birthday has come and gone and as usual I used this as an excuse to buy myself some music laugh

This year I took the opportunity to complete my Mesh collection by buying Original 91-93. Any thoughts that this would be a collection of rough demos was quickly dispelled; Mesh obviously hit the ground running. Good stuff!

C
C
School Of Seven Bells: Alpinisms

T
T
Andrew Thomas "Between Buildings and Trees" - Basinski-esque.

Pete Namlook "Silence IV" - you know, the one between "Silence III" and "Silence V" wink and every bit as good.

Credo and Interplay - both brilliant.

John Grant "Queen of Denmark" - my usual adjectives: funny, tragic, moving, angry, et cetera.

Listening to: Interplay,Worlds On Fire - Prodigy(Live at Milton Keynes)
Watching: Decoder (Aus) Gary Numan, Back & Forth - Foo Fighters

Interplay, Aerial, Flaunt The Imperfection, Flammende Herzen, Viva! and dubnobasswithmyheadman.

Page 677 of 753 1 2 675 676 677 678 679 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.