Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 670 of 753 1 2 668 669 670 671 672 752 753
Don't Say We Did'nt Warn You! by Does it Offend You,Yeah?

Been listening to the new Blancmange album, which is better than I thought it would be with some great tracks on it, "The Western" (which is brilliant and should be a single!), "Drive", "I'm Having A Coffee" and "Radio Therapy" being the highlights.

Howard Jones - Human's Lib

Kate Bush - The Red Shoes

:p

I've been listening to David Bowie for about a fortnight now, almost non-stop. Just the occasional break for the Tron Legacy soundtrack, the Black Rain soundtrack, a bit of Bernard Lavilliers and early Simple Minds.

Today it's the Rolling Stones album 'Some Girls' amongst other things.

smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Gary Hunter:
Been listening to the new Blancmange album, which is better than I thought it would be with some great tracks on it, "The Western" (which is brilliant and should be a single!), "Drive", "I'm Having A Coffee" and "Radio Therapy" being the highlights.
I saw them live on Saturday - superb gig; Neil Arthur's dry Northern humour in-between the songs and his dad dancing made it for me! laugh

Sadly Stephen Luscombe has been diagnosed with an abdominal aortic aneurism, with complications, that has affected his mobility and requires surgery so was unable to appear - we wished him all the best. This really didn't affect the gig though.

Pandit Dinesh handled percussion, tablas etc and Graham Henderson on synths. They kicked off with new song I'm Having A Coffee which was very good. Of 'the hits' they played; Blind Vision, Waves, Feel Me, Living On The Ceiling, The Game Above My Head, God's Kitchen and Don't Tell Me - from memory, there might have been a few more. Of the new ones I can remember Drive and Star****er.

M
M
'The Garden' followed perfectly by 'My Lost City'.

I found where I was lost & now I'm Lord Lost again trying to find you.

C
C
I'm presently on the "last train to Chicago" with the Besnard Lakes, and the last few nights I've been enjoyably lulled before sleep by the psychotronics of Sun Araw's: Off Duty

METAMATIC this morning.... haven't heard it for ages, but it was the perfect match to a foggy journey to work.

Primal Scream Vanishing Point

Page 670 of 753 1 2 668 669 670 671 672 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.