Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
The BCB Art Gallery presents The Quiet Man

This exhibition opens on Saturday the 7th of November, 2009 and features Quiet Man prints, films and multi-media. John Foxx will be attending, and will do a reading from The Quiet Man on the 7th of November

BCB Art, 116 Warren Street, Hudson, New York 12534

Rob

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
John Foxx will be attending
That's going to make a few people very happy.

Good news for our friends over there!

c23 Offline
bad news for me!! I have to work that evening........i can't believe it. God is playing a cruel prank on me....... :-(

Administrator
Administrator
Oh no! That's a bit rough.

Is the date far enough away for you to 're-arrange' things?

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
c23 Offline
i doubt it...my name is on the contract for that date......im really flipped out about this......

Well, we'll need passports, and it's a six hour drive , but I'm going to try to make it there.

Quote:
Originally posted by c23:
i doubt it...my name is on the contract for that date......im really flipped out about this......
Can you swap with anyone else?

Just last night I was talking to some friends about my need for a holiday and how I wanted to go somewhere for a long weekend, maybe NYC, around the time of my birthday. I've been so busy lately that I hadn't checked the forum for a couple of weeks, and now I see this — I am blown away! I guess I had best start making my reservations. Maybe it isn't NYC, and it isn't a full live concert performance, but I suspect it's the closest thing I'll get in my lifetime. And how perfect that it falls on the day after my birthday! smile

Well, how perfect for me, at least. David, I really hope there is some way you can juggle things and make it. frown

Wow! what a day! I was driving home listening to the 'New Kind Of Man' CD and I had 'Mirrorball' waiting for me in the mailbox!

As if that wasn't teriffic enough news now we have John planning a trip to Hudson, New York!

I am in California but definitely plan on being there! Thanks for the
advance word! I can commence with the 'scrimping and saving'!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.