Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
C
I hope to be at the later gig (T Shirts are never big enough for me - Rob, Hint Hint!! wink )

I say, Hope to be, as I have had tickets for several JF gigs which I have had to waste due to being sent overseas on assignment. mad

This time looks OK so hope to see all of you there, are there pre gig drinkies planned??

Chappie

T
T
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Bradshaw:
Quote:
Originally posted by the church puddle:
[b] I have t-shirt, ticket and train ticket, so with any justice I'll be at both shows. Somewhere to stay is still pending.

Hi! A few of us are staying at the Black Lion Guesthouse in Kilburn. Literally 'down the road' from the Luminaire. They may have some rooms left, so maybe that could be an option for you if you need a room? laugh

Sarah laugh [/b]
Thanks again! I'm in so I will see you guys at the hotel I guess.

Just out of interest, why are we having a T shirt gig in November, won't it be, like, cold or something? wink

I would suggest there's still time to make some John Foxx fleeces available ... or longJohns.

Quote:
Originally posted by the church puddle:
I would suggest there's still time to make some John Foxx fleeces
Is it really a good idea to make money from this event. wink

The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
Just a very quick reminder... wink

John Foxx and Louis Gordon will now be playing TWO shows on Saturday the 24th of November at The Luminaire in London.

The first (special matinee) performance will be at 5:00pm (doors to open at 4:00pm) and will be the 'free' T-Shirt gig, admission to which is entirely dependent on your wearing a From Trash T-Shirt. Their set will include the top five requested songs, along with a couple of other surprises.

The second performance will be at 9:00pm (doors to re-open at 8:00pm) and is a ticketed show - which means that you will NOT get 'free' entry wearing a From Trash T-Shirt. The top five songs chosen by you will once again be featured, together with a couple of other changes to the set.

We've decided to do this so that if anyone cannot get in to the matinee show (wearing a From Trash T-Shirt) because it is FULL when they arrive, we will take their names, put them on the guest-list, and guarantee them entry to the evening show.

Therefore, please DON'T turn up at the evening show expecting to gain 'free' entry because you're wearing a From Trash T-Shirt unless we've confirmed that with you earlier in the afternoon.

Rob

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.