Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#627 09/11/08 07:03 AM
The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
Two special edition CDs (Impossible and Neuro Video) will be available at the forthcoming show at Cargo. Their details (track-listings, etc) are as follows...

John Foxx & Louis Gordon : Impossible

01. Adult Concerns
02. A Million Cars
03. From Trash
04. Impossible
05. Friendly Fire
06. X-Ray Vision
07. The Man Who Dies Every Day
08. Walk This Way
09. Dislocation
10. Drive
11. The One Who Walks Through You
12. Crash and Burn

Impossible features two new tracks - Adult Concerns and Walk This Way - together with ten new versions of previously released material. Some of these re-workings are completely new arrangements, while others are closer to the live versions.

Catalogue Number : META18CD
Label : Metamatic Records
Release Date : 16th of October, 2008

John Foxx & Louis Gordon : Neuro Video

01. Swimmer II
02. Making Movies
03. Camera
04. Uptown / Downtown
05. Europe After The Rain
06. The One Who Walks Through You
07. A Million Cars
08. Miles Away
09. Dancing Like a Gun
10. Neuro Video
11. Concrete, Bulletproof, Invisible
12. Shadow Man
13. Sailing on Sunshine

Neuro Video is a thirteen track CD which was recorded live at The Luminaire, London on the 24th of November, 2007.

Catalogue Number : META19CD
Label : Metamatic Records
Release Date : 16th of October, 2008

Please note that every effort will be made to make these CDs available after the Cargo show so there's no need to pay inflated prices on sites like eBay.

The cover artwork can be seen over in the News section...

Enjoy... laugh

Rob

Fantastic news Rob! Thank you for posting it!

Really looking forward to getting my hands on the Luminaire show CD; it was a fantastically memorable evening.

smile

All the best,

EG

Great news.Some great cover artwork. cool

Is an Interview CD also planned?

Not that I'm complaining laugh

Only 6 albums to look forward to! cool

Brian

The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
Quote:
Originally posted by E. G. Ekin:
Fantastic news Rob! Thank you for posting it!
Really looking forward to getting my hands on the Luminaire show CD; it was a fantastically memorable evening. smile
It was a great evening...

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian:
Great news. Some great cover artwork. cool
I thought everyone would be pleased... laugh

Quote:
Is an Interview CD also planned? Not that I'm complaining laugh
laugh

Interview discs are being planned (even as I type) to accompany The Garden, The Golden Section and In Mysterious Ways...

Quote:
Only 6 albums to look forward to! cool
And, everyone will be pleased to know, that there are more CDs on the horizon for the new year... wink

Rob

More CDs! And even more CDs for the new year!?

BLIMEY!

Really love the artwork to Impossible, it looks similar to one of his very early collage works, 'The Visitor', that was shown last year at Conningsby.
smile

cool cool cool cool cool cool
An "Impossible" wink amount of stuff to look forward to.Wonder if there will be left over T-shirts from Japan.We'll have to bring a large wallet. laugh

Cheers Rob

Wow..is there no end to the surprises? (hope not)
One question: will the CDs also be avalable at the Venice/Marghera gig? (hope so).

I had to read this twice... eek

HUUUUURRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

John, Louis, Rob ,Steve and everyone who had the hand on this: I LOVE YOU!!!

This is what I had on my secret wishlist! WOW you made my Christmas time very early this year. I really looking forward to meet you all to say thank you eye in eye!!!

So I have to order some extra pounds for my "CD money sack"!! laugh (There are 8 items for me now...)

The show at Luminaire was great. A fantastic set list - it is wonderful it is now availlable on CD!!!

Oh, and a special Thanks for The Man Who Dies Every Day - I don't know what to say! All I can say is Thank You!!! ...and this means a lot!

BTW: The image for Impossible is the one for Hiroshima Mon Amour Lyric, used for the Ultravox tour pamphlet in 1978! Great to see this one again here. smile

AAH, what a nice pleasure to be a John Foxx fan!!!

smile Andreas

The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow Man:
I had to read this twice... eek

HUUUUURRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

John, Louis, Rob ,Steve and everyone who had the hand on this: I LOVE YOU!!!

This is what I had on my secret wishlist! WOW you made my Christmas time very early this year. I really looking forward to meet you all to say thank you eye in eye!!!

So I have to order some extra pounds for my "CD money sack"!! laugh (There are 8 items for me now...)

The show at Luminaire was great. A fantastic set list - it is wonderful it is now availlable on CD!!!

Oh, and a special Thanks for The Man Who Dies Every Day - I don't know what to say! All I can say is Thank You!!! ...and this means a lot!
Sounds like you're pleased... laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow Man:
BTW: The image for Impossible is the one for Hiroshima Mon Amour Lyric, used for the Ultravox tour pamphlet in 1978! Great to see this one again here. smile
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Really love the artwork to Impossible, it looks similar to one of his very early collage works, 'The Visitor', that was shown last year at Conningsby.
smile
The whole of the Systems of Romance tour booklet will be reproduced on the Metamatic Website shortly. Some of the images from that (including The Visitor) have been 'repurposed' by John for the Impossible artwork...

Rob

Really!?

Cheers Rob!

I really, really wished I'd purchased a print of 'The Visitor' at Conningsby - it was my favourite one. If he ever does a show like that again I'll have to give it serious consideration.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.