Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Ilektrik:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
[b] And I only live 15 minutes away! laugh
After show party @ Garry's, then. cool laugh [/b]
LOL! laugh Only just seen this!

If only there was room to swing more than a cat, I'd of been happy to oblige! laugh [/b]
Is there enough room to swing a Foxx? laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
John Foxx and Louis Gordon will be playing their ONLY UK show of the year at Cargo in London on Thursday the 16th of October, 2008.
Just one show ? frown

The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
Quote:
Originally posted by maryann:
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
[b] John Foxx and Louis Gordon will be playing their ONLY UK show of the year at Cargo in London on Thursday the 16th of October, 2008.
Just one show ? frown [/b]
Sorry, yes, just one show...

Rob

Have any of you good folk that are attending the Cargo gig investigated the accommodation situation yet?

I have just had a scan and noticed that there is a hotel virtually on top of the place. The Crowne Plaza: only £179 per night (and that's with a 31% discount for booking now!) mad I could get a copy of Shifting City for that kind of money laugh

My current plan is to go to this gig, and hopefully I can find somewhere in walking distance so I can stagger back afterwards.

Hmmmmmm .......

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeG:
The Crowne Plaza: only £179 per night (and that's with a 31% discount for booking now!) mad I could get a copy of Shifting City for that kind on money laugh
wink
Quote:

My current plan is to go to this gig, and hopefully I can find somewhere in walking distance so I can stagger back afterwards.
If you're no larger than a cat, swing round to Garry's.

Quote:
Have any of you good folk that are attending the Cargo gig investigated the accommodation situation yet?

I have just had a scan and noticed that there is a hotel virtually on top of the place. The Crowne Plaza: only £179 per night (and that's with a 31% discount for booking now!) mad I could get a copy of Shifting City for that kind of money laugh

Hmmmmmm .......
There's a couple of Travelodges relatively close to the venue. The one at City Road (near old Street station) is available with rooms at £59.

smile

Quote:
Originally posted by E.G. Ekin
There's a couple of Travelodges relatively close to the venue. The one at City Road (near old Street station) is available with rooms at £59.
Excellent! Thanks very much for this.

I'm sorted laugh Booked in at the City Road Travelodge for £60 (thanks E.G. Ekin) and just purchased my e-ticket laugh

Booked a flight to London today and can say we both will stay at the Cargo too!!!!

See you all there!!!! smile

Shadowmandreas wink

Quote:
I'm sorted laugh Booked in at the City Road Travelodge for £60 (thanks E.G. Ekin) and just purchased my e-ticket laugh
No problem Mike. Look forward to maybe seeing you there.

All the best,

EG

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.