Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

I really like the Giorgio Moroder disco version of The Quiet Men.

An excellent set overall..well done chaps.

Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator

Unfortunately Townsend have let me down this time.

It is now ten days since I got an email Order confirmation, and the product STILL has not arrived.

I've always found them to be pretty good in the past.

Perhaps they are trying to teach me to pre-order ;-D

Mine arrived on Tuesday (I preordered as soon as I could). Watched the DVD and thoroughly enjoyed it.

J
J
My copy arrived in Australia yesterday! The packaging is really nice, and the audio sounds great cranked up nice and loud. I'll post my full opinion on it when I'm a little more familiar with it, but first impressions are good!

The Archive
The Archive
Originally Posted By: Shadow Man
Are the Future music interviews in the bonus section the same which came across the magazine in the past? It's very interesting but the film quality is a bit blurred if the camera is moving. Or is this only my copy?

It's the same footage which originally appeared in Future Music magazine. The camera equipment used to film those interviews wasn't to the same standard as the rest of the DVD (I think that there's a note saying that in among the sleeve notes), but it was felt that they should be included nevertheless.

Originally Posted By: Shadow Man
Sad there is no Louis stuff included but it will be great if we get a DVD about John & Louis next year.

A few photographs of Louis are included as part of The Gallery...

Thanks Rob.

I haven't watched the Future music mag ones and it is good the interviews are included on this DVD. I should read all of the sleeve notes ( haven't done it until yet). It is nice to see all the synth they used on the concert explained by the artists.

I saw Louis some days later as I watched the Gallery photos. There is the full set list too. And John mentioned him during the interview with Future Music.
Shame the film quality was not good to include their set on the DVD. They played some nice tracks. It is good to see him in the Gallery.

As I said before; the DVD is really great and I enjoyed it watching very much.
The film for Parallel Lives/Film One as the opener is brilliant.

The Archive
The Archive
Just to let you know that Analogue Circuit is now available from Amazon at a heavily discounted price.

Rob

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.