Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
W
Does anybody know where i can buy the remaster of from trash if its released please. I have looked on townsend, amazon and even dreaded e bay but it appears to not be around. Was it never made due to some from trash extended tracks being made availible on the sideways remaster? Would a single cd remaster be possible with those extended tracks of Impossible and As Big As A City along with a few more unreleased songs. Im sure a single cd remaster would be better than none at all, it was a great album after all. If its not already released i must say im surprised. Im sorry if this has been posted somewhere before guys.

The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
Originally Posted By: WoollyFish
Does anybody know where i can buy the remaster of from trash if its released please. I have looked on townsend, amazon and even dreaded e bay but it appears to not be around. Was it never made due to some from trash extended tracks being made availible on the sideways remaster? Would a single cd remaster be possible with those extended tracks of Impossible and As Big As A City along with a few more unreleased songs. Im sure a single cd remaster would be better than none at all, it was a great album after all. If its not already released i must say im surprised. Im sorry if this has been posted somewhere before guys.

I'm afraid that there isn't (currently) a 'remastered' edition of From Trash.

There are definitely plans for one, but we got a little distracted with all of the work around The Maths... smile

Rob

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.