Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Originally Posted By: Rob Harris
Originally Posted By: John Taylor

Is there any update on the release of this as we are now halfway through September?

Sorry, there's still no release date for Analogue Circuit. It's now likely to be sometime in October, and the list of 'Forthcoming Releases' in the right-hand sidebar elsewhere on this site was changed a while back to reflect that.

Rob

I'll have to pre-order Evidence to satisfy my need for new material!

The Archive
The Archive

Is there any update on the release of this as we are now halfway through September?

The release date for Analogue Circuit has been confirmed as Monday the 15th of October, 2012.

Rob

Excellent news, Rob! Really looking forward to this!! smile

The Archive
The Archive
Copies of Analogue Circuit : Live At The Roundhouse are now available to pre-order over at Townsend Records...

Rob

great news will order later today. grin

Copies of Analogue Circuit : Live At The Roundhouse are now available to pre-order over at Townsend Records...

Rob

Great!

I order it in the next moment!

Cannot wait to watch these brilliant concert on DVD.

Can you post the link here, I can't see it on the Townsend page. Thanks

Originally Posted By: Shadow Man

Rob

Great!

I order it in the next moment!

Cannot wait to watch these brilliant concert on DVD.

I looked at the set list of the DVD again and miss the tracks with Louis on it. What is the reason the 3 tracks with Louis are not included on the DVD and CD?
For my opinion they played very well together on that evening. If I remember right it was Through my sleeping, Shadow Man and An Ocean we can breathe!?

Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator

Can you post the link here, I can't see it on the Townsend page. Thanks

If you click on 'Townsend Records' in Rob's post that will take you to the page

Originally Posted By: Shadow Man

I looked at the set list of the DVD again and miss the tracks with Louis on it. What is the reason the 3 tracks with Louis are not included on the DVD and CD?
For my opinion they played very well together on that evening. If I remember right it was Through my sleeping, Shadow Man and An Ocean we can breathe!?

Good point, Shadow Man - although as I remember it there was 'A Million Cars' instead of 'Through My Sleeping' (if the setlist I originally posted on my blog http://tinyurl.com/8qv862k was correct).

I also notice that 'Destination' (from the first encore) is absent from the track list quoted on the Townsend site.

I am very much looking forward to the set, but the omission of those tracks is somewhat disappointing.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.