Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#41256 10/01/11 05:38 PM
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
John will be a guest on Radcliffe and Maconie's afternoon show on Monday 3rd October:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b015gnf0

And you can still hear John's recent appearance on Steve Lamcq's Roundtable last Thursday, 29th September here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0156g02

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
It was a nice interview. Good to hear John mention Doctor Who too! smile

Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
Foxx was namechecked this afternoon too, when Radcliffe and Maconie spoke to Howard Devoto and Dave Formula in the studio.

I must say the new magazine album sounds absolutely superb. Both featured tracks "Happening in England" and "Do the Meaning" were brilliant

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
I hope its not too late to announce here that John Foxx is pereforming only his second spoken word session on Janice Long's program TONIGHT on BBC Radio 2

Starting at midnight, Janice Long's show includes an interview with John talking about his new album, The Shape Of Things

T
T
It's never too late, Martin, many thanks! Especially with the iPlayer. When it behaves. Currently listening to Roundtable, then it will be Radcliffe + Maconie, and maybe I'll get round to Janice before November ...!

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.