Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MemberD Offline OP
OP Offline
Just cam across this on B Nelson's very tasteful Dreamsville site:

http://www.billnelson.com/html/paper/wp2005_05_27.php

..quite old so you may all have read it before.

M
M
I'm a regular visitor to Dreamsville, but I haven't seen that review before. A very fair & honest review. I was there. It was great seeing Bill, John & Steve Jansen together on stage. I just hope that the Bill & John collaboration comes to light someday, but I don't think it will. Bill is always recording, so finds it hard to breakaway & record with other artists. It's a good job that the John & Steve project will be released, hopefully sometime this year.

Join the forum on Dreamsville. There are some very intelligent & informative discussions that go on there. One of my favourite posters is an American called Dar Shelton, who posts as Sheltech. His replies are always interesting & very funny.

MemberD Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Ilektrik. I'll check out the forum even tho I'm on far too many already. Metamatic is the best of course.
I always enjoy Nelson's blogs although haven't felt close to his music for years.

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.