Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#35929 08/14/09 11:04 AM
OP Offline
Just to let you know that we've managed to reserve a small number of copies of Lou's single on seven inch vinyl for sale at the toffeetones shop:

http://www.toffeetonesrecords.com/this-air.htm

We've had loads of requests in from people that haven't been able to make Lou's live shows for these so it's a case of first come, first served.

Please note that we can't provide signed copies. You still have to go to the gigs to get one of those wink

Talking of gigs, we're sorting out a Glasgow show as I type and a couple of London gigs are in the offing...

Watch this space!

#35930 08/14/09 06:37 PM
Great news about the gigs Shaun! I hope you can arrange something for London. Looking forward to more news on this! smile

#35931 08/14/09 07:59 PM
C
C
Great stuff smile
Weekends are no prob for me regarding gigs, but should this Glasgow one just happen to be scheduled on a weekday, then as long as it’s a late evening start I will most definitely zoom over after my evening work shift to see Louis onstage

#35932 08/15/09 02:00 AM
Superb!!
Shaun,any chance you can pm me about Glasgow,about to book holiday to Us for later in year...don't wanna miss Louis after gnashing my gums so much to you lot for him to play here smile

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.