Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Thanks for the great photos, Brian!! smile

Thanks for posting the Videos Brian, would love to see the ShadyGradyShow live myself smile

Administrator
Administrator
Ditto.

I would have loved to have been at this show, and the one before in Eas Grinstead.

Louis deserves all that's coming to him - a total fruit loop and nutty crunch with a genie's arse...

Brilliant stuff - thanks for sharing it Brian (and all others posting at youtube)

Crash That Car is a real favourite of mine

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Cheers everybody & thanks for the Youtube comments.

Got to agree about Crash that Car.

The Motion Picture Event of the Year I totally got from the second play.Having grown up in the 70s with British TV & all the other references.

It takes me to a place I recognise.

A work of whimsy & genius laugh

Whilst clearing out a memory card for this afternoon I found a few missing pictures from Saturday night.

Is that really a large clingfilm wrapped cheese next to Louis mixing desk?

LOL... nope, it's a pork pie. One of Lou's Shropshire mates brought up for him. Lou promised me "we was having it" after the gig but that was the last I saw of it wink

I'd never heard any of Louis' own material until I went to Toffeetones website and heard the samples from the new double album. They sounded amazing.I've put my order in and can't wait to hear it in full!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.