Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Louis is appearing on the Dave Charles show on 102.3 HFM (Leicestershire) from 8pm on Sunday 10th May.

He'll be performing a couple of acoustic numbers live on air, playing his new single "This Air" and there'll be lots of chat about his solo material and of course his work with John Foxx.

Tune in online:

http://www.harboroughfm.co.uk/listen/index.htm

Thanks for that Vox. This guy did an interview with Andy McCluskey of OMD recently and it is up on his myspace . Perhaps he'll do the same for Louis.

OP Offline
Absolutely, I enjoyed the Andy McCluskey interview, (nice man). I think Louis may well be on Dave Charles' myspace at a later date but you'll have to listen to the show to hear any music. He removes songs from his clips to stay on the right side of the law wink

However, if we can get a tape off the station, we'll certainly make it available via the toffeetones website (music included).

Shaun cool

Cheers for that Shaun,workin as usual on Sunday night so I'll miss it otherwise

Ok thanks Shaun. Will be good to listen to some of his banter as well as the music!

OP Offline
You're ALWAYS working Will. You need to take it a bit easy mate wink

No worries if you can't catch it live on Sunday via the HFM website, I'll definitely put what I can on the toffeetones site and report back to Metamatic with a link.

Spoiler alert:

Its obvious they're going to play a JF & LG track to introduce him so I've asked them to play Freeze Frame... because it's STONKING! laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by Vox Humana:

[b]Spoiler alert:

Its obvious they're going to play a JF & LG track to introduce him so I've asked them to play Freeze Frame... because it's STONKING! laugh [/b]
YOH! laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by Vox Humana:
[QB] You're ALWAYS working Will. You need to take it a bit easy mate wink
Tell me about it mate frown laugh

Hi. I must mention that HFM is my local station based in Market Harborough. I’m always requesting JF tracks, but as yet, he’s not on their system, he’s always on the ‘to do’ list! I’m going to loan them my own copy of ‘Glimmer’ and make sure they upload it to their system!
I phoned Dave Charles earlier to ask if I could nip down to the studio and grab an autograph and photo or 3 with Louis and he said I’m quite welcome to come and sit in the studio while Louis is being interviewed and playing live! He’s just got to get the ok from Louis first though if he’s ok with ‘groupies’ (ahem!) in the studio while he’s playing. He also mentioned Louis is staying at a local hotel and will probably be performing (with guitar!) in the bar later. I shall try and be there!
laugh

Administrator
Administrator
Wow - good luck with this.

If it's anything like my own experience of meeting Louis, and others on this forum, you'll be very welcome and in for a treat.

I look forward to hearing the show - Louis is a great guy!

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.