Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Louis will be releasing a cd on Toffeetones Records early in 2008.
Toffeetones hope this will be the beginning of many releases from Louis and we'll be working closely with him to get both the product and packaging up to the high standard that it deserves.

For latest info join the Toffetones mail list by sending your email address to toffeetones@hotmail.co.uk.
NOTE - Toffeetones respect your privacy and will not use your email for anything other than official toffeetone communications.

You can also check out all the latest releases and news on the toffeetones webspace - www.myspace.com/toffeetones (come visit and make friends!)

More details soon....

Matty Toffee laugh

Exciting news indeed! smile

your
toffeetones@hotmail.co.uk.
is coming back as an invalid hotmail address frown

"One or more addresses are not in the correct e-mail format, couldn't be matched to a group in your contact list, or do not match a quickname or nickname of a contact. (Please use the following format: name@example.com).
Invalid e-mail addresses: "toffeetones@hotmail.co.uk.". "

Will, thanks for spotting this.

I see there is a full stop after the email address on my previous post, this will make the address invalid. Guess I typed the full stop out of habit (all those years getting pulled up by my english teacher at school).

The address is -

toffeetones@hotmail.co.uk

Now don't be a stranger y'all!

wink

You can hear a preview mix of 4 tracks from Louis new album ' Blind anorexic'
on Toffeetones myspace - Toffeetones Myspace

M
M
Had a listen Matt, & I must say that they sound great!. I've not got any of Louis' stuff, I'll have to rectify that asap.

Administrator
Administrator
Good stuff.
Quite a change of direction.

REALLY glad to hear things moving on for Louis. I count myself among his fans. laugh

Nice touch with the Soft Cell reference on your page too.
They did no wrong

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Nice preview. I sense a purchase coming ... smile

The full track 'Blind Anorexic' from Louis forthcoming Album of the same name is played for the first time on Robo Cast Radio - Show 18

You can STREAM or DOWNLOAD the show for FREE from - http://www.robocastradio.podomatic.com

The album will be released Sat 19th April.

More details soon...

PLUS.....

An exclusive track by Louis is appearing on the toffeetones compilation 'Recliner Vol 1' - a chilled, exotic, electronic, ergonomic??? collection mixed together by mi good self to form a kind of melted chocolate summertime audio experience. Louis track is a rich mix of electronics, layered vocals and accoustics.

Louis is joined by many fine artists such as Slipper, The Light Dreams, Loop Guru, Sarah Bradshaw, Futuredaze, Toffeetronic (ahem) and many more....

Recliner Vol 1 will be available very soon and is well worth checking out....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.