Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#35488 09/09/08 10:55 AM
Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
In the absence of finding time to post this on Quiet City , I thought it made sense to mention it here.

Paul Simon sent me the poster graphic below, advertising their forthcoming gig in October to launch the second AjantaMusic album. I think it will be an interesting album if the new track on the Here We Go Podcast was anything to go by...

Thanks for posting this Alex. Are you going to be attending this yourself?

Thanks a lot for posting this, Alex! wink

I would enjoy to go there, but I'm only from 15th until 17th October in London. mad
Sometimes I wish I would live in London...

Hope anyone here is going and gives a feedback here. :rolleyes:

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

I went with a couple of friends to the last Ajanta Music show at the same venue and am planning to do so again in October. I'll be more than happy to provide Rob with a review that can be shared with everyone on Metamatic sometime in the future.

smile

All the best,

EG

Thanks a lot E.G.

I would love to read your comment of the show here! Looking forward to it... smile

Cheers, Andreas

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by E. G. Ekin:
Thanks for posting this Alex. Are you going to be attending this yourself?
I doubt it, sadly. It's a local gig for them, but not for me!

I would love to be there and see them, and Paul did invite me... but I do have difficulty with going to London mid-week due to work commitments. Hence my frustrating non-attendance of the Cargo gig frown

C
C
Another record to add to my collection. None of us are going to bored from now until Christmas! laugh

Some fine chill out music to enjoy.

Chris wink

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
Quote:
Originally posted by E. G. Ekin:
[b] Thanks for posting this Alex. Are you going to be attending this yourself?
I doubt it, sadly. It's a local gig for them, but not for me!

I would love to be there and see them, and Paul did invite me... but I do have difficulty with going to London mid-week due to work commitments. Hence my frustrating non-attendance of the Cargo gig frown [/b]
Ah, that's a shame, but I appreciate your comments re: time off from work. Hopefully you'll be able to get to Leeds in November to meet up with a few people - I'm certainly looking forward to that one.

All the best,

EG

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.