Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#35484 03/21/08 12:13 PM
The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
Paul and Robin Simon will be performing live with their band AjantaMusic on Wednesday the 23rd of April 2008 at the Inn on the Green , 3 Thorpe Close, London W10 5XL

They will be joined on stage by vocalist Gina Watson, dancer Minnie Russnak, plus Montana Verde VJ Visuals and AjantaMusic DJs.

AjantaMusic will be previewing material from their eagerly anticipated second album, Above the Cloudline, which is due for release in May. Guest musicians on the album include Dave Formula (Magazine, Visage), and Pete Jones (Public Image Ltd), plus vocalists Gina Watson and Danelle Harvey.

For further updates, and exclusive previews of the album (as they become available), please visit the AjantaMusic website.

#35485 03/24/08 08:19 PM
C
C
That's good news. Hopefully, we'll get Ajanta's second production for the summer.

I like all this chill-out music and once in a while I end up in a local club dancing to salsa, son and other latin rhythms. That's where I ended up on my 40th. I also had too many mojitos! :p

Chris cool

#35486 03/27/08 11:37 AM
I also added this info to Quiet City recently, along with a lovely poster graphic that Paul sent me.

#35487 04/26/08 02:25 PM
The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
I thought that you'd all like to see some pics from last weeks AjantaMusic gig at Inn on the Green ...

Here's looking forward to the next show... laugh

Rob

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.