Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
T
I have played the new CD a few times in the car and it is excellent. the versions are essentially the same, but filled with some more keyboard effects which enhance the listening experiance not bog it down.
No one driving just sounds awesome on the album.
Hats off to the production - as it sounds really good

Quote:
Originally posted by turntable:
I have played the new CD a few times in the car and it is excellent. the versions are essentially the same, but filled with some more keyboard effects which enhance the listening experiance not bog it down.
No one driving just sounds awesome on the album.
Hats off to the production - as it sounds really good
I think I'd be worried about hearing Burning Car coming from a car driving around.

Quote:
Originally posted by Atom Man:
I think I'd be worried about hearing Burning Car coming from a car driving around.
Wouldn't it be far scarier to hear a passing automobile blasting "No One Driving"? laugh

K
K
Very good Lele! laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by Lele:
Wouldn't it be far scarier to hear a passing automobile blasting "No One Driving"? laugh
laugh Hadn't thought of that! laugh

Administrator
Administrator
The limited edition live CD, A New Kind Of Man, which was recorded on the 2007 Metamatic tour, has now completely sold out. However, you can now download it from the Official Shop on the following link:

http://www.townsend-records.co.uk/product.php?pId=1000140&pType=6

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
So now it is another rarity... smile

Interesting that it has sold out when the older Retro Future can still be had. Probably a reflection of the enduring appeal of Metamatic.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.