Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
C
Surely not me as mine arrived from Townsend Records on Monday. Such a charming shop.

Did you know that the seller of that ebay item, fetafunk, could be the guy that runs Mick Karn's website?

I once tried to buy off the Mick Karn website the Japanese release of Jansen & Barbieri's Worlds in a Small Room. My bid wasn't accepted! :rolleyes:

It surely is a small world!

Chris

M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris C:
Surely not me as mine arrived from Townsend Records on Monday. Such a charming shop.

Did you know that the seller of that ebay item, fetafunk, could be the guy that runs Mick Karn's website?

I once tried to buy off the Mick Karn website the Japanese release of Jansen & Barbieri's Worlds in a Small Room. My bid wasn't accepted! :rolleyes:

It surely is a small world!

Chris
I thought that too, Chris. Feta Funk being a track from Mick's 'The Tooth Mother' album.

I think I'm gonna cry if mine doesnt come today... frown

I'll try and start working on a page for this album on Quiet City ... those damn discography icons are such a pain to update!!

John had better release something else soon, as I'm going to have an empty space! wink

Does anybody have a good photo of John, Steve and Louis that I could use for the page?

T
T
I just picked up this new Live CD from John's Sydney concert last night.
Sensational concert. John and Loius really rocked!! in an oh so electronic way of course.

The best thing. John was nice enough to sign the copy for me. Something to treasure for sure.

Quote:
Originally posted by turntable:
I just picked up this new Live CD from John's Sydney concert last night.
Me too!
Quote:

Sensational concert. John and Loius really rocked!! in an oh so electronic way of course.
I was thinking of posting my impression of the concert but I think I'll need some time to work on it.
Quote:

The best thing. John was nice enough to sign the copy for me. Something to treasure for sure.
I also bought a poster. I asked John to sign that. I didn't bother with the CD. The guy standing in front of me took a while taking the sleeve out and putting it back in later. So I thought I might hold things up for someone else if I did the same.

It was only after I got home that I opened it up and realised I could have asked him to sign the actual CD itself.

A poster?! What's on it?

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
A poster?! What's on it?
Its the local tour poster. The same one you have up with the Adelaide concert review - except my one has an autograph in gold pen.

I plan to take a picture of it before I have it framed.

E
E
John and Louis were signing lots of the tour posters after the Adelaide gig. They had a silver pen there,not gold, I'm jealous smile I had my CD signed in black. Glad the Sydney gig went well.
cheers!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.