Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#3076 09/04/08 11:08 AM
Hi George,

I believe SnappySnaps will digitise your VHS for you. If you want to do it yourself, you will need a TV capture card fitted to your computer and the appropriate cables.

I recommend that you digitise to the best quality (AVI) and then use a cheap or free video convertor to change to QuickTime or Mpeg.

No excuse now!

For more rediscovery stories, have a look at Alex's website: Quiet City

mongrel

#3077 09/04/08 12:31 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Quote:
Originally posted by mongrel:No excuse now!
oh boy, thanks for that link! I have to confess that I've not looked at Alex's site in a while,
I should be busy right now but I had to stop and read everyones post about their personal experience of John and his music, and now I dont feel quite so OTT about having said my bit here smile

...I've become very computer lazy, so I may have to look up something like the SnappySnaps option. of course this also means getting the VCR player out of the wardrobe, dunno if I've got the fear to look at my tape, last time I did was in '99 for about 3 seconds!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.