Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
T
T
This is a bit of a boring question and a bit lazy too but what label is it on? Fullfill? Or is it strictly Metamatic? smile

And shouldn't Miles Away be on it? I know, I know, we've covered that, just my own opinion, looking at the Guinness Book of hit singles you would think all four 1980 singles should belong to the same album. Not that it matters ... wink

The Archive
The Archive
Quote:
Originally posted by Birdsong:
Somehow it feels far more appropriate to purchase a Foxx album this way. Kind of 'retro-purchasing'...
Very good... laugh

Rob

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not a "concern" about the brand new remastered deluxe edition of "metamatic" , jus' another question out of pure curiosity : when & on which record was "young love" 1st released ?

was it actually made officially available anywhere else BEFORE the 1993 reissue of "metamatic" by virgin came out ?
( http://www.discogs.com/release/87942 )

Quote:
Originally posted by Birdsong:
Quote:
Originally posted by newvox:
[b] Im thinking of buying Johns future releases from a shop, if their distributed in the way it looks this time, rather than online.
Yay! That's my position every time.
I hate feeling smug, but just occasionally, good old-fashioned shopping wins hands down. I got a little bag and everything cool
[/b]
Yes, when i wrote it i remembered that 'Nation 12' fiasco at E.V. and HMV at southampton coming to the rescue. Happy days indeed. wink

The Archive
The Archive
Quote:
Originally posted by SF Metamatrix:
not a "concern" about the brand new remastered deluxe edition of "metamatic" , jus' another question out of pure curiosity : when & on which record was "young love" 1st released ?

was it actually made officially available anywhere else BEFORE the 1993 reissue of "metamatic" by virgin came out ?
( http://www.discogs.com/release/87942 )
No, the first time Young Love was officially made available was on the 1993 CD release of Metamatic . wink

Rob

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanx for clarifying this too now , rob ! :-)

Yes, it was definitely released for the first time on that cd as it was one of the main selling points :rolleyes:

The first time i heard 'Young Love' was from that cd and i remember wondering why it had never been released before. The same as i am now with the lastest new tracks.

My copy arrived today and I listened to it twice.

So what can I say? I think all was said here very well.

I like the new extra tracks. It's great to have all tracks on one (double)CD now. Great recording and great artwork!!!

Thank's to all the people who spend their time and energy for THIS!!! CD!

WELL DONE ROB!!! wink
Hope to meet you at ICA... laugh

Andreas

Pleased to hear that you got your copy early this time Andreas. I remember last year verious fans had to wait far too long for some releases. Im sure theres still people waiting but 'Metamatic' does appear to be more widely avalible than previous albums.

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.