Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#2244 03/08/07 12:35 AM
T
OP Offline
T
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
Quote:
Originally posted by The Quiet Trees:
[b]Did you go to the Wolverhampton gig last year?
Ah, Wolverhampton...
Undoubtedly the hottest gig I have ever been to... eek

Rob [/b]
Mine too! But it helped to create a special, intense vibe that night and I thought John and Louis were on top form despite the heat.

#2245 03/09/07 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by The Quiet Trees:
Sarah - yes I'm not too far away. Though, I believe the respective accents might suggest otherwise! Did you go to the Wolverhampton gig last year?

Mr Ilektrik - indeed I am Mark. After the mild winter the Wasp emerged disorientated to find himself in a copse at the edge of a field all sparkling bright with dew. I could hear the distant echo of church bells and in the distance stood a shimmering city. I smiled.

As for cider, I'm more likely to be found with a steaming mug of Nuclear Chocolate these days. laugh
Unfortunately, due to me just having had some minor surgery in hospital, I didn't go to the gig last year, as I was under strict orders not to get my wound bumped in to! I was gutted. Never mind, coz I'm all revved up for the T-shirt gig now! Nothing will stop me from going there!!

Best wishes

Sarah laugh

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.