Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Hi. It's great to see the forum up and running again. I too tend to go to any lit lightbulbs first.

C
C
Hi everyone, a little while since I posted, looking forward to engaging again with this new look forum and continue enjoying reading everyone's comments. Hope its a nice summer wherever you are, presently its torrential rain here for me in 'Summerland', (hey, where have all the emoticons gone? I'm looking for a smiley and there's none around!

Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
Emoticons?

Click on 'Switch to Full Reply Screen' and then select the smiley on the left hand side of the menu items above the textbox

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
mad cool blush crazy

I was wondering where they had gone.

Cheers Martin

whistle cry grin

Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
Be careful though, we don't want the forum over-run with the little darlings!! wink

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Is there no longer an option to see who is online? Sad, but I miss that!!

Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
Something I'm looking for myself... will keep you posted. It is a feature I too miss at the moment from the old forum

It's like walking into your local and it being empty!

Good luck in tracking down that pesky feature anyway smile

Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
Lol! Fancy a pint while we're sat here...?

C
C
Originally Posted By: Alex S
Is there no longer an option to see who is online? Sad, but I miss that!! ...It's like walking into your local and it being empty!

Alex, I second that! and I was too scared to mention it, I thought it was just a sign of the times or one of those things we'd have to sadly get used to, like when the lovely old wood paneled Rose & Crown pub gets a makeover into the upmarket brewery chain Parrot and Ferret.

Martin, it would be great if you can restore some of the old features.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.