Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hmmmm. Just finished listening to the podcast. Some interesting things on there. Well done to everyone involved.

OP Offline
Thanks to everyone who's checked out the ROBO CAST JF related show so far and helped to make this the most successful Robo Cast show so far. smile

Since the show was loaded we've had over 500 downloads which is fantastic. The show was only loaded "unofficially" on Sunday night 24th Aug, ready for the actual live announcements and official live date on 25th Aug.

Thanks again and keep spreading the word. Full show details and extra goodies can be found on the website - http://www.robocastradio.co.uk/johnfoxx.html

Administrator
Administrator
Anne Clark fans might be interested in this interview with Anne, recorded at the end of 2007 while she was recording her new album in Germany

http://www.side-line.com/ac_news_comments.php?id=27546_0_23_0_C

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
There's an interesting mix of styles and ideas on the podcast. Not all of it was to my personal taste, but it goes to show the scope of influence John's music has provided.

Overall, an impressive collection, and with over 500 downloads, it can't be bad! That's surely something to celebrate!

Well done guys! cool

OP Offline
I will not be posting a new Robo Cast show for a few weeks. As this special show has proven to be very popular, I want to ensure it remains the prominent Robo Cast show smile

Thanks again to everyone who took part and thanks for all the feedback cool

C
C
Listened to it a few times now, I really enjoyed all of the instrumental tracks, particularly 'Stranger in your house', and 'Corridors'.
'Let me in' is a good funky call and response track, and the music on Anne's 'Full moon' club mix is great.

'Lake song' really stood out for me though, and although I'm not into Ajantamusic I was very intrigued by 'As we revolve', may have to check out the new album. I thought these two tracks had a very Delerium feel about them, (I'm a big fan of Karma, and Semantic Spaces).

Glad you enjoyed "Corridors" - I think it's one of my best tracks, so I was proud to have it included here cool

The Ajanta Music track sounded good - having more vocal based songs is a nice progression from the first album.

I think the Glimmer Room, Paul Berry, Gigertek, Lethal Foam, Logan 5 and Sarah Bradshaw's tracks were among the best.

Ian, can we not twist Steve's arm to get this posted in Johns blog?
Though I'm guessing you probably asked already.

OP Offline
I can ask. I did post a few comments on the page to help spread the word. As it's not purely news about John Foxx the request my be declinded. Anne Clark added some details on her Facebook page and others artists have posted details (including the details on your quietcity site - traffic is still coming in from that link) which has all helped to boost the show.

Just had an email saying new blog posted.
Lo & behold its there. laugh

Cheers Steve & Futuredaze

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.