Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Seems as the "Here We Go - The Other Side Of Metal Beat" is released on the 25th of this month as is the special Robo Cast show I have decided that on the same day I will be uploading my cover of John's track "He's A Liquid" to my web pages on Myspace & iCompositions (Rob has given me the green light to post this cover). For now though you can enjoy my covers of some Yazoo & Gary Numan tracks as well as 2 special electronic interpretations of 2 classic Joy Division tracks. (She's Lost Control & Love Will Tear Us Apart).

Gary Hunter Myspace Page

Gary Hunter iCompositions Page

It's been great working on this project; hats off to all involved - especially Ian who's worked his robo-ass off and Shaun at dubsounds who had to master every track with a toothpick to make sure the whole thing sit's all neatly together.

I'm proud of the results and can't wait to hear what people think of it.

Cheers
Matt

------------------------------
toffeetones.toffeetronic.co.uk
------------------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by Toffeetones:
It's been great working on this project; hats off to all involved - especially Ian who's worked his robo-ass off and Shaun at dubsounds who had to master every track with a toothpick to make sure the whole thing sit's all neatly together.

I'm proud of the results and can't wait to hear what people think of it.

Cheers
Matt
I'm with you on that Matt Ian has worked very hard on this project so a personal thanks from me for his efforts and of course yours.

Gary

Quote:
Originally posted by metal beat:
Really looking forward to getting my hands on this special CD.

Fantastic cover design. It would make a nice stand alone picture in a frame just on it's own. So much to look at, with all vivid colours.

Peter
I can send you a big version! laugh

I'm proud to have been involved in this project, alongside so many other great friends/fans/musicians.

I can't believe how quickly you guys pulled it all together - great job.

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
I'm proud to have been involved in this project, alongside so many other great friends/fans/musicians.

I can't believe how quickly you guys pulled it all together - great job.
Hi Alex

I think the art work you have done for the project is excellent and fits in perfectly with the John Foxx theme.

Gary

Gary Hunter Myspace Page

Thanks Rob for including information about the "Here We Go - The Other Side Of Metal Beat" album in your latest newsletter. It is appreciated.

The CD is out on the 25th of this months and is well worth getting! Also a reminder that I will be uploading my version of "He's A Liquid" on to my pages at myspace & iCompositions on the same day the CD is released and the special Robo Cast Radio show is aired.

Gary Hunter

Gary Hunter Myspace Page

Gary Hunter iCompositions Page

C
C
Hi Matt

At what time can you order the CD on the 25th, 00.01 am or 9.01 am?

Cheers
Chris wink

At 9:00am gmt Monday 25th Aug a pre-order button will appear on -http://www.toffeetronic.co.uk/tt_shop.html

The reason it is a pre-order is because we expect to take delivery of the actual finished cd's later in the week due to some fine tuning with the printers. This is all in the interest of the final product being as good as we can get it. Expect delivery within 10 days.

All the best

Matt

Looking forward to it Matt, will the artists receive there copies by the end of the week? presume we will.

I will post some blogs, messages etc again tomorrow.

Blog posted already about the CD & show but I will update it tomorrow.

Gary Hunter MySpace Page

Gary

Quote:
Originally posted by Toffeetones:
At 9:00am gmt Monday 25th Aug a pre-order button will appear on -http://www.toffeetronic.co.uk/tt_shop.html

The reason it is a pre-order is because we expect to take delivery of the actual finished cd's later in the week due to some fine tuning with the printers. This is all in the interest of the final product being as good as we can get it. Expect delivery within 10 days.

All the best

Matt

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.