Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by newvox:
The two big players over there are obviously 'Monument' and 'YTDS', hope their both up for it too.
i suppose that don & the other monument guys think that the special that i did about them some years ago - incl. a live interview via phone ! - was already enough ! *hehehe*

maybe they expect me to ask them privately instead of jus' asking in general in a public forum ?

i don't know ...

... but the same goes for this forum too !

HERE's the place to talk about it , fellows ! ;-)

L
L
Hi-I would certainly be interested in contributing a track of mine,thanks for alerting me to this.
Logan 5

Hi Olaf

COUNT ME IN!!

Cheers

Sarah laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanx a lot for your positive replies , logan & sarah ! :-)

btw : don of monument has also answered positively over in the ev forum & by now the list is almost complete for the 1st new show in oct. ! :-)

well ... i jus' need some feedback from phil of ytds , alex s. & maybe one or two others here or there ( in the ev forum ) to start "collecting" songs for that special show ! ;-)

cheers ! :-)

Quote:
Originally posted by SF Metamatrix:
don of monument has also answered positively over in the ev forum.....i jus' need some feedback from phil of ytds , alex s. & maybe one or two others here or there
Looks as if the interest has picked up and is about 70% towards a complete list now. It was good to see Don's up for it, sounding good!!!!

Hi Olaf,

I haven't written anything new in quite a while, though the great tracks I'm hearing by other forum members has got me itching to get back at the synths again.

I've got a few tracks posted in the Media section of EV. If that's the sort of thing you're looking for, then I'd love to contribute!

Cheers! smile

Andy

We now have the support of many musicains here at 'Metamatic' and the two biggest cover bands at EV, 'Monument' and 'YTDS'.

http://www.ultravox.org.uk/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=000001;p=1#000008

Time to delete (possible) from the thread title, maybe?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by newvox:
Time to delete (possible) from the thread title, maybe?
done now ! ;-)

btw : thanx a lot for all your support so far , fellows ! :-)

now we can make further plans & decide on the songs to be send in to me to be played in the reopening show in oct. ! :-)

to all participants : please send your song to my e-mail addy that is listed here in the forum !

You just want 1 song?

....that'll be a tough decision, but I'll get one to you!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
You just want 1 song?
1 song for each show ! ;-)

anyway ... as it seems by now i'll have 8 participants for the reopening show in oct. ... & if everybody of them would like to have 2 songs played i suppose that it would be more than i could fit in a 1 hour long show ! :-o
of course u can also send me 2 songs each & let me decide , which one to play , but i think that i could only play about 12 or maybe 13 songs & so not every participant would have 2 songs played in the show then !

as u can see , it's actually as tough for me as it is for u to decide , which songs we'll finally choose for the 1st show !

any suggestions how to solve this lil' problem in the best possible way , fellows ?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.