Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19
Quote:
Originally posted by fons:
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
[QB]
[b] WEATHER ALERT

For those travelling from afar - please be aware that the UK has been completely useless at coping with snow since the ice age. Many transport links are operating at a reduced capacity, Gatwick airport is currently closed, but due to open again tomorrow.

I suggest you check your travel plans etc.
So I did... laugh

Eurostar is telling you to stay at home and reporting cancellations on their site! mad

Seems we are meeting the mother of "production problems" here...sigh :rolleyes: [/b]
Oh S..t!
Is your train cancelled too?

I really hope I can start tomorrow. Will fly from Lübeck to Stansted with Ryan Air. I called the airport this evening and they told me it is all okay. But we have a lot of snow since some hours...

F
F
They have a schedule and my train is still on the list, the one after mine got cancelled already.
I see they write "We are offering free exchanges or refunds for customers booked to travel on one of our services between Thursday 2 December and Sunday 5 December, who are unable to travel or no longer wish to do so.
You can do this until 60 days after you were originally due to depart."

Think they have the same problems in Russia with trains?
If I can get it redirected to April I'm done as well eek only the hotel left then eek

I really hope it all works out well for you!
And me too... wink

Hopefully we meet tomorrow at Sister Ray 5.30!

M
M
Are you going to have a drink or two somewhere in London tonight 3rd December? If so, where?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Normall:
Are you going to have a drink or two somewhere in London tonight 3rd December? If so, where?
Hi Tapio,

I put the info here;
http://www.metamatic.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000039;p=11

and here;
http://www.metamatic.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000602;p=2#000026

I'm sorry you didn't see it - hope you still had a good time!

N
N
as this concert to end all concerts draws ever nearer, I feel I should be getting plans in place for making the trip down...but still have the hurdle of being 2 months under the age limit to overcome...normally I would chance it, and have in the past, but it's an awful long way to go without being certain... frown

On the plus side, I've just pre-ordered Interplay laugh

C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by numan-chris:
normally I would chance it, and have in the past, but it's an awful long way to go without being certain
Its a bit of an awkward one with having to go and pay the distance, and not just being the other side of the town. Maybe someone who's been to the venue before might be able to advise you on how casual or otherwise they are likely to be on the door of the Troxy.

N
N
Quote:
Originally posted by core memory:
Quote:
Originally posted by numan-chris:
[b]normally I would chance it, and have in the past, but it's an awful long way to go without being certain
Its a bit of an awkward one with having to go and pay the distance, and not just being the other side of the town. Maybe someone who's been to the venue before might be able to advise you on how casual or otherwise they are likely to be on the door of the Troxy. [/b]
that would be helpful of course, but there's still no way of being certain...I suppose I could view it simply as a trip to London with the possibility of seeing John Foxx...but it would be harder to justify it that way.

I did just have a thought though, although I don't really agree with these 'VIP tickets', would that in any way provide a solution to the age limit problem?

Just announced via John's Twitter that Mirrors are also on the bill as well as synth maestro & Mute label boss Daniel Miller.He will do a DJ set at the Foxx Numan Motor show in London on 2 April. cool

C
C
sounds like it will be a good evening but mad I really cannot afford the trip :rolleyes:

Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.