Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23
#340 05/25/08 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Atom Man:
Quote:
Originally posted by Astara:
[b] ... I was at the Sydney show, front row – on John's side of the stage & sat directly in front of him during his intro to 'Tiny Colour Movies'.
Sounds like you had the best seat in the house!
[/b]
Oh yes! I couldn't believe it when John first walked onto the stage to the microphone in front of me. I was very excited, I couldn't stop smiling ...

#341 05/25/08 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Katja:
Thanks Atom for reminding me about this video. Had completely forgotten I owned it.
Looks like everybody's got one! smile

I haven't watched mine in years.
Quote:

I, too, have been thinking about dvds. What I would really like to see is the Metamatic tour. Any chance A New Kind of Man may have been recorded with visuals? For all the poor fans that live to far away to have seen the performance.
That's one for Rob. I haven't seen any mention of it but Rob hinted at something for the Japan concert.

#342 11/13/08 03:04 PM
Can't be bothered to go through the whole thread...but I don't know if this interview came up somewhere during the Ausralian tour:

http://goingdeafforaliving.blogspot.com/2008/05/interview-john-foxx.html

Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.