Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I think its only about music. frown wink

frown wink
Take a look at the Sensorama laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by maryann:
Take a look at the Sensorama laugh
Im keeping the laptop still wink

Back on topic:

Its very interesting about this 'Jane' person, i dont think ive ever heard John sing about someone by name. At least not in hes solo career. I guess its an intrumental. confused

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by newvox:
Its very interesting about this 'Jane' person, i dont think ive ever heard John sing about someone by name. At least not in hes solo career. I guess its an intrumental. confused
as it's only about half a minute long , i guess so too & also think that it's similar in style like the "from brussels with love" stuff !?

well ... let's wait & see ( i. e. hear ;-) !

From Myspace blog entry:

"During these shows John will perform such classics as "030", "Tidal Wave", "Mr No", "A New Kind of Man", "Film One" and "Blurred Girl" for the first (and possibly last) time in his career as he continues to move on into film-making, photography, art, graphics and spoken word extracts from his on-going book "The Quiet Man"."

There it is again... Worrying.

Quote:
Originally posted by NerveJam:
From Myspace blog entry:

"During these shows John will perform such classics as "030", "Tidal Wave", "Mr No", "A New Kind of Man", "Film One" and "Blurred Girl" for the first (and possibly last) time in his career [b]as he continues to move on
into film-making, photography, art, graphics and spoken word extracts from his on-going book "The Quiet Man"."

There it is again... Worrying. [/b]
The product and promotion man at the edge of me is still thinking, will there be a live cd. A live dvd was talked about just after the 'exotour' time, this may be the last chance for an official Foxx / Gordon dvd.

I've been away to York for the weekend,I'm really surprised that no review of these 2 CD's has appeared.Anyone had a listen yet?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.