Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#10506 02/08/07 08:05 AM
C
Chris C Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Just received an email from Claudia Brucken (ex Propaganda and ex Act) and Paul Humphreys (OMD)confirming the release of their debut album and new single. I enjoyed their Colour Variant ep so I ordered both the album and their new single co-written with Martin Gore of Depeche Mode. Their email:

"We are thrilled and somewhat relieved to announce that our Onetwo debut album is now finally confirmed for release on February 26th! It's entitled Instead and was recorded in our own London studio between summer 2005 and winter 2006. The 13 track CD album comes in a luxury digipack with some exciting artwork and photography, it will also be available digitally and we've created a digital deluxe version too which has 2 extra tracks with downloadable artwork.
Before that, we are releasing a remixed and edited version of Cloud Nine as a single, you may already be aware that it was co-written with our friend Martin L Gore from Depeche Mode and it will be coming out on February 19th. It will be available as a 4 track maxi CD and also available digitally. If you are a vinyl collector then keep your eyes peeled for a limited edition double A side 12" club promo called Onetwo,remixed which features 2 album tracks, one remixed by Blank & Jones and the other by the Manhattan Clique.

The Album and Single are available NOW for Pre-order from www.theremusic.com (To Buy page) where you can see the artwork and read the tracklistings.
If you prefer they are available from Amazon UK:
Album: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Instead-Onetwo/dp/B000MGB0BK/sr=1-5/
Single: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cloud-9-Onetwo/dp/B000MCIC4W/sr=1-4/

Also Amazon Germany:
http://www.amazon.de/Instead-Onetwo/dp/B000MGB0BK/sr=1-1/qid=1170086020/

They will be available on iTunes on their relative release dates also, along with many other digital outlets.

We've included 4 tracks from the album for you to listen to at our MySpace page ( link : http://www.myspace.com/weareonetwo ) We've given the page a nice update too, with some new images, and we'll be adding some special video content soon also, so try to check it out when you have a minute. We'll be adding a couple of banners and images too, so if you have your own website and would like to feature these or any other Onetwo bits then please feel free to download them from there.

We're updating our http://www.theremusic.com website too which will be up and running shortly where you'll be able to find news, full length video streams, free audio & visual downloads, exclusive images etc.

We're just working out our tour details at the moment, its going to be some time in the spring and details will be posted on our site when it's all in place. We really can't wait to get out on the road and play the new album live!
Anyway, all for now!

Claudia & Paul xx

Onetwo
There(there) records & dreams"

Hope you enjoy!
Chris C wink

#10507 02/08/07 03:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey c. c. ! :-)

great to see that u are also a fan of onetwo - jus' like me ! :-)

indeed some good news ahead ... & live dates for april will also be announced shortly , as i'm pretty certain ! ;-)

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris C:
I enjoyed their Colour Variant ep
i don't know that release & suppose that u mean the "item" ep of 2004 then ?

anyway ... cheers , m8 ! :-)

#10508 02/09/07 07:57 AM
C
Chris C Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Quote:
don't know that release & suppose that u mean the "item" ep of 2004 then ?
Yes that's the one Metamatrix. It is indeed the Item ep. However, my version is from the second release of the ep and comes with different artwork. It was sub-titled Colour Variant 5 to distinguish it from the first release, which is now a very collectible item!

Chris C wink

#10509 02/14/07 11:08 AM
Bloody Hell, this stuff is terrific! (Onetwo)
Right up my street.

How come I've never heard of them before? Never mind. I have now.

#10510 02/14/07 11:18 AM
Hmm. They sound a LOT like "SEIZE".
Anyone have any idea what happened to them?

No. Cancel that. I found them: http://www.myspace.com/seize
Obvious really.

(for those who think I've gone loopy, Seize were Electromancer artists, and in fact, posted an excellent AUTHORISED version of "fade to grey"..
Apparently, they spent 2005 BEING Visage, and backing Steve Strange.. I still think that their version of FTG, bearing in mind Sandrine's French Accent, is superb.)

#10511 02/15/07 11:33 PM
M
M
From Heaven 17 forum:

I'm delighted to announce that goddess of Electro-pop, Claudia Brucken will also now be performing at 'A Tribute to Billy MacKenzie' at Shepherds Bush Empire on 28th March. Claudia of course released a single with Glenn Gregory back in the 80's called 'When Your Heart Runs Out of Time'.

Tickets still available from www.ticketweb.co.uk

#10512 03/19/07 11:08 AM
A
A
Hello!

I recently interviewed Onetwo for Beatmag, so I'll let you all know when that's up online. I also interviewed Claudia specifically about Propaganda - again that'll be in Beatmag very soon.

Best wishes to you all.

Adam

#10513 03/19/07 11:19 AM
I particularly like Home Alone.

#10514 03/19/07 04:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by NerveJam:
I particularly like Home Alone.
u mean "home ( tonight )" , right ? ;-)

p. s. @ adam : thanx for that info too , m8 ! :-)

cheers ! :-)

#10515 03/20/07 08:50 AM
A
A
No problem smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.