Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
I have just finished the re-design of my music website, and I have uploaded two new albums...

THE LIGHT DREAMS III
The Light Dreams III - dark and atmospheric electronic instrumentals.. which personally I regard as my best work to date.

And

SYNTHESIS
Fans of John's Cathedral Oceans work might be interested in Synthesis - pure ambient and abstract atmospheres and textures. Hopefully very relaxing.

Hi.

Just finished listening to the album. Very nice.

I was attracted by the fact that two of your tracks "escape" and "awakening" have the same names (but that's all) as two of my recent offerings. (previously available via Electromancer)

I don't think either of mine are currently available on the work in progress page.

Paul.

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks smile

Look forward to checking your website.

Managed to listen to quite a few of the tracks. Great stuff. Website looks great as well.

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Robert... thought the site needed a better look, and I thought "sod it" and put almost all my musical output, (good and bad!) on there. Hopefully I won't regret it...!

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.