Metamatic
Posted By: Alex S From Trash session tracks - 10/31/11 03:04 PM
Does anybody have, or know where the forum post is (assuming it appeared here), originally taken from John's page at MySpace, where he listed a load of song titles.. most of which made it on to From Trash or Sideways.

Ring any bells?
Posted By: Your Shadow Re: From Trash session tracks - 11/03/11 11:10 AM
Sorry Alex, I have no recollection of this.
Posted By: Brian Re: From Trash session tracks - 11/03/11 11:17 AM
Was it mentioned on one of those interview CDs?

Brian
Posted By: Birdsong Re: From Trash session tracks - 11/03/11 11:35 AM
Hi Alex

Have you checked back over the Myspace site itself?

Not sure which one though as I haven't visited for ages!!!

Edit -

Nor has anyone else by the looks of it. The last update was in June. No idea how (if at all) the archiving works on there
Posted By: Alex S Re: From Trash session tracks - 11/03/11 02:15 PM
I checked back through one of them, but it only went as far back as '07 I think. Haven't had time to look through the others.

I'm finding that John has a few too many online profiles now! Personally I don't see the point in MySpace any more.
Posted By: Alex S Re: From Trash session tracks - 11/03/11 03:27 PM
...actually it looks like there might only be one official Foxx profile on MySpace now. The info I'm after was probably on the other!
Posted By: Alex S Re: From Trash session tracks - 11/14/11 03:17 PM
Actually I think that info was also on the UV forum, which seems to be offline at present...
Posted By: MemberD Re: From Trash session tracks - 11/15/11 10:09 AM
Originally Posted By: Alex S
...actually it looks like there might only be one official Foxx profile on MySpace now. The info I'm after was probably on the other!

oo-er Myspace! Haven't been there for yonks ..

the stuff you were looking for is probably on the "official" one although there's also this one
JF 30th anniversary show (formerly Glimmer)
and this one:
Ultravox! (as in JF-Ultravox)
Posted By: Alex S Re: From Trash session tracks - 11/15/11 10:29 AM
Nope, not on either - the blogs don't go that far back.

I thought I'd cancelled my MySpace account, but it still seems to be there! Cancellation attempt number 2... or is it 3...
© Metamatic