Metamatic
Posted By: MemberD Electric Independence / Mother Board - 03/01/11 12:59 PM
Lest we are not informed beforehand, keep your (beady) electronic-eye on this site:

Mother Board

as according to Benge , he and Foxxy have just been interviewed by them.
wink
Posted By: Mr.Ilektrik Re: Electric Independence / Mother Board - 03/01/11 09:46 PM
WHat a fabulous site!! Just finished watching the 'Morton Subotnik' interview & before that i watched 'The largest Telescope On Earth' film, both are excellent.

Scrolling down the page there are interviews with 'Moby', 'Vince Clarke', 'Matmos', 'Oneohtrix Point Never' & 'Devo'.

Consider Motherboard bookmarked forever!
Posted By: core memory Re: Electric Independence / Mother Board - 03/01/11 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Ilektrik:
WHat a fabulous site!!
Consider Motherboard bookmarked forever!
Yes, good stuff!

Fav' watching for me was -

Steve Reich's Clapping Music as performed by Angie Dickinson on Lee Marvin.

Justin Beiber's 'slowed down 800%' now speeded up to 800% - and the worrying knowledge that I'm now a Beiberette for having liked it.

The Motorcycle Art of Shinya Kimura.

And the documentary about the Hadron Collider - (what was with those cheesy voiceover's!) - and lets all pray that those mini-black holes really will evaporate instantaneously as 'speculated' - if not, blame Stephen Hawking for the end of the world...
Posted By: MemberD Re: Electric Independence / Mother Board - 03/15/11 11:00 AM
In the wake of the Electric Independence thing Benge has posted some synthy-samples on his bloogy-woggy which some of you synth buffs may be interested in:

http://myblogitsfullofstars.blogspot.com/2011/03/sketches-of-synths.html

laugh
Posted By: RadioBeach Re: Electric Independence / Mother Board - 03/15/11 03:18 PM
Nice little Foxx piece at the bottom - reminds me of Travel from The Pleasures of Electricity
© Metamatic