Metamatic
Posted By: MikeG Tiny Colour Movies CD - 01/14/09 01:04 PM
If anybody hasn't got the TCM CD yet, Fullfill records are currently selling copies for £2.99 + £1.50 delivery via their e-bay shop.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FullFill-Record...1SddBsAAAA8e9EI
Posted By: MemberD Re: Tiny Colour Movies CD - 01/14/09 02:11 PM
From Trash and Crash and Burn too I see... wink
Posted By: Alex S Re: Tiny Colour Movies CD - 01/14/09 02:50 PM
£2.99???!! eek

What's going on?! Mind you, very handy prices in this economical climate...
Posted By: Craig Re: Tiny Colour Movies CD - 01/15/09 01:34 PM
Now then..... without opening up the old discussion re the merit of Cinemascope being produced, I am putting two and two together and hopefully hitting four. As was suggested much earlier when Steve M was putting forward a case for Cinemascope, it's better to John to have involvement with repackaging than a record company. I had a thought that this would happen - isn't it fair now to surmise that Fulfill were planning to sell the back catalogue cut price, so John and Steve thought let's keep control and repackage it for the fans - which I think was a nice touch.
Cheers
Posted By: Lele Re: Tiny Colour Movies CD - 01/15/09 03:50 PM
I had been thinking the same thing, Craig. At first I assumed that someone was selling on eBay their duplicates of what was in Cinemascope, but then I noticed the discs were new and sealed, and were being sold by Fulfill. It does seem rather too coincidental to me that some of the discs that seemed to have been randomly chosen for the box set suddenly are available so cheap.

I guess there's no point now in trying to make a bit of cash on eBay from our duplicates, is there? wink
Posted By: MikeG Re: Tiny Colour Movies CD - 01/15/09 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lele

It does seem rather too coincidental to me that some of the discs that seemed to have been randomly chosen for the box set suddenly are available so cheap.
I'm not sure the disc selection was random. Aren’t the discs in the box set the only one's licensed to Fullfill?
Posted By: Lele Re: Tiny Colour Movies CD - 01/15/09 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MikeG:
I'm not sure the disc selection was random. Aren’t the discs in the box set the only one's licensed to Fullfill?
Oops. Yes. You are right about that. I meant "seemed to have been randomly chosen" in the sense of representing a career retrospective.
© Metamatic