Metamatic
To mark its fortieth anniversary, two special editions of The Garden are scheduled to be released on the 30th of July 2021.
They will be available on either Translucent Green Vinyl or Neon Yellow Vinyl.
Both editions come in gatefold sleeves and are limited to just 600 copies each.

Side One
01. Europe After The Rain
02. Systems Of Romance
03. When I Was A Man And You Were A Woman
04. Dancing Like A Gun
05. Pater Noster

Side Two
01. Night Suit
02. You Were There
03. Fusion / Fission
04. Walk Away
05. The Garden

Limited Edition Translucent Green Vinyl can be ordered from Townsend Records...

[Linked Image from img.tmstor.es]

Limited Edition Neon Yellow Vinyl can be ordered from Townsend Records...

BUNDLE : Limited Edition Translucent Green Vinyl & Limited Edition Neon Yellow Vinyl can be ordered from Townsend Records...

Rob
Hi Rob

Is there any special remastering of The Garden from the analog tapes or similar like what happened with Metamatic in 2014?

not sure what the obsession is with coloured vinyl, although the white vinyl or Metamatic sounds as good as the black vinyl - which is not the norm.

cheers
Originally Posted by turntable
Is there any special remastering of The Garden from the analog tapes or similar like what happened with Metamatic in 2014?

I confirm that the analogue tapes haven't been revisited for these new editions - and any additional 'tweaking' will have been limited to preparing the music for vinyl.

Rob
Great news!

I will order the green one. wink
Originally Posted by Rob Harris
Originally Posted by turntable

I confirm that the analogue tapes haven't been revisited for these new editions - and any additional 'tweaking' will have been limited to preparing the music for vinyl.

Rob

thanks for the confirmation Rob. pity thou
© Metamatic