Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#44437 07/12/12 08:20 PM
OP Offline
Robin was in London a couple of weeks ago for his latest session on the 3rd AjantaMusic album. Guitars now complete, the last live bass session took place on Monday with Matthew Seligman. Release is now slated for September on my Stratotester Records label. Releases to follow are two Trevor Herion albums, one live from 1979, with the first release including my remix of Dream Soldiers by The Fallout Club with a line-up of Paul and Robin Simon with Gina Watson added to the original track recorded with myself, Trevor Herion, Thomas Dolby and Matthew Seligman. Meanwhile check our soundcloud page for free downloads and a work in progress mix of " Her colour is Golden" from the forthcoming album. Latest related release news is my album re-issue with Ken Lockie "The Impossible" Ken and I worked together in Cowboys International alongside Stevie Shears. Also featured on " The Impossible" are Jim Kerr and John McGeoch amongst others. Find it in itunes. Heres the link to " Her colour is Golden" Enjoy! http://snd.sc/wZxNS5

Paul Simon #44440 07/13/12 04:12 PM
Administrator
Administrator

What excellent news! I have a couple of Trevor Herion / Fallout Club singles somewhere and always liked that kind of thing.

WIll check out the soundcloud page forthwith...

Good luck with all these exciting projects!

If I could tweet the news around, I would :-(

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.